Friday, December 17, 2004

Yeah. So early in school le. Hehe. Can't wait to go into my first class again. Not because of someone but I really like the class. I want to know sth. Like wat the tutor has say, everything starts in a state. Today, wat have I learn. Hmmm... Audio, visual, and some other thing. Forget la. Wats this?

A visual person. Stay a distance from others cause wanna see big pictures. Look eye to eye when talking. Dun give them small details, u must tell them the big picture first then in details so as not to confuse them. Always chin up, looking straight. Neat and make sure their clothes matches. Dun know how to write. Usually will start sentence with I see, I observe... etc. The body language is unpredicdable.

An audio person. Dun look eye to eye to avoid interruption. Close to u as to listen everything u say, not very close lah. Also always chin up, looking straight.

Another type of person, I forget lah. Er.. kind of emotional one ba. When u say a story or sth, u will immediately trigger their emotion. Their emotion will go with the story. When u talk with this type of person, he will always look down. Hehe.

I think should be correct ba. Hope didn't remember wrongly. Today, Yong Wei very sad. U wanna guess y? Hehe. There is 4 gals in front of us. Noot very funny. He wants to be in a team wif all 3 of the girls in front of us. Then that was just the first lesson la. Now got one more friend ma. Haha. I hope u get ur wish. Anyway cause he say he only know Kelly ma? Cause in same IS class before. He also count 3 gals, two boys one team. Lol. Somehow felt how lame he is. Dun count like that la. If u r gd, then perhaps anyone also can de. Hmm...Think of another nerd that Rong Ming told mi about.

The nxt class is robotic class. Hee. Got to meet another Roy that sit beside my sis. Haha. Gd job sis. :X Install the software then we get to play lego in a different way. Quite bore. Terence didn't come today. During lunch, call a few friends, but none reply...Call Colin and met him at atrium. Wanna give my LO my report but he say he took the morning leave off so I just gave him during lunch. Last class, got myself into a team of five. All I dun know wor. Anyway after that I went home straight.

Today I got a goal in my life. Only exist when I am in poly. Ok, just joking. Write sth to encourage myself. Try an error, even if fail, u won't regret, at least u try. I try to make myself a wish list with only one thing I want. Wat I wan can't be seen, wat I wan cant be hold...enough...wt...think too much...Hahahehe. Still remember wat my sis told mi(in sms). Dun look at wat ppl have and then u wanna have also. I understand it but I just can't stop.

Just say another stupid qn again. Help. Really no cure ma. Wanna cry... Who do I approach? Who do I look for? My friends. No one is around when u need them. Huh? Perhaps I am too emotional. Y? Y must be so emotional, huh? Y am I like that? Who the hell am I? Wats love? Wats crush? Y her? Y? Y? Confuse? Y even ask her so many stuff? Y ask her personnal qns? Lame ma? Or just a love sick guy desperate for a love life.

Fate is what god can give but then the chances are what a human can make.

No comments: