Friday, December 10, 2004

This morning, the first class at 8am like every other semester. The first class is wat I really look forward to. MQE. Y? Perhaps I wan to know sth more about the mind. Like wat he shown us, an article. So many puzzles inside, we have to find our own. We own ourselves, mind, body, soul. If one of them is bad, we throw that away only, the rest will remain. Create a brand new part to replace the one u have thrown away. Wat the tutor say is really true. So really anxious. After 1 hr plus then we r off to the canteen. Really looking forward for the next class. She also same class as mi. Haiz.......

The next class is MR. Hmmm.... Before this class, I having troubles. Kept thinking y my sis nvr reply mi yesterday. In the class, the tutor has a funny accent. Gave a short briefing wif a lot of short video clips. Gave us a demo. Nxt wk must bring lappy. The programming just drag & drop pics. Wah.... Really kiddy stuff. Anyway, got my sis & two of my friends in this class. Today really a bit no mood for this class. My sis playing game while the other two slept in class.

Lastly is the ITI. This is the worst class of all. Lol. Y. Cause all dun know one lah. But I will try to make some new friends. Haha. So fast form team already.

No comments: