Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yeah. Today skip 3 hours of practical on avfe. While the rest r sitting in the class, I am sitting ib the cmpb building. That's right, I going checkup. So many ppl early in the morning. Mostly accompany by friends. Wait so long, long, long. zzZZz. Need to go to so many tests... Until the last one, they say full house then told us to go for lunch then come back at 1pm. Haiz... now onli 11+. By now, my dad should be discharge le ba. Really wan to know the lesson teach wat cause assignment start le. Go for lunch le then came back for final test. The test really funny. So many qns, given a limited time. So many funny qns, lol cause nvr look at instruction. Whole process 2 hours. Then came home le.

Stay at home really bore. Go online no one to talk to. Lol. All my friends dunno doing wat. Playing game? blah blah blah. Wish I am that sort that dun online everyday, or can keep on playing game de. Keep urself occupy.
I am so blessnow having one sis that can share something wif. She also change her nick often. Just expressing her feeling. Sometimes I dun really understand cause it is written in Malay. The other just play MS onli. Haiz.

Tonite, ask one of my classmates how is today's class. She told mi the assignment start le then must submit sth by nxt wk. Haiz. Now trying to think of sth. Jia Hui is in my class. Perhaps I really dun trust anyone or just no one will bother about mi ba. Always have the loneliness in my avfe class. I know in my class got about 5 of my classmates that r with mi for 3 yrs. but since yr 2, we r all seperated into small groups. I dun really stick together wif them. They r so different. So hard to talk to them ma? Or I think too much le? I so confused? Now I wonder if I dun trust all of them, then y should I mke friends?

This song I put in my blog. I know la. A lot of my friends dun like jap song. This is an anime(japanese cartoon), one of the song. There is one part that I really like cause it shows how 2 friends that wont give up on each other. They try all their best to protect each other. Is the virtual world. Too bad we cant find such strong friendship in reality.

No comments: