Friday, December 03, 2004

Woke up when my alarm went off. When I was about to go to work, my mum asked where am I going. I looked at my watch and I realised it is really early. Checking my time table & my classmates. Lol. Not much friends in all my classes. Especially ITI, no one I know. Ok loh. Try to know some person at least. My AVFE got a few classmates, & got that Martin. She is also in my class. Stop writing le. Nxt.

Nth much at work. All wear very formal today. Many wear black colored clothes. David Lim came in the morning asking all of us the reason we r not here yesterday. We gave a lot of 'creative' reasons. I gave a lame one saying Nadhirah nvr gave mi a wakeup call. Do calling & I did a lot today. Sitting beside the boss's son. Arrogant ba. Haiz...In the afternoon, saw all my friends do sth else, y no one ask mi to do? I kept doing the calling. I was so mad & sad. Do u guys know my existence? Too sad to talk to anyone. After a while, my mood change back to 'normal'. We took pics with some colleagues.

After work, we all went to Lau Pao Sa. Din reached there first caused he riding bike. Dun know how long then reached there by bus. We ordered a lot of food. Took pics. Jokes. Too bad Kamilah is not around. After our dinner, Din sat wif his friends. The rest went for a stroll to the Merlion. Wai Kit went back home when we r halfway to the the Merlion because of his leg. Left 3 gals & 3 guys now. We took some pics at the Merlion there then go in the Esplanade & toook pics again. After that, we all went home.

No comments: