Saturday, December 04, 2004

Last day of ITP today. Yeah... Dun feel the happiness. Gonna miss all of u so much. During these few weeks, I have learned a lot from u guys. Hope can gather 2gether once again. My sis, Nadhirah, I really enjoyed ur accompany going to work & going back home wif mi. U also taught mi a lot. I remembered a day. Holding an umberalla walking wif u to work, a first experience. Share problems together sometimes. We r the kind of person that think a lot/ think too much. Some may find us asking stupid qns but we r not, we r just asking sth that we r thinking at that moment. Our feeling inside us change really quickly. Lol. I cant really say sweet things out of my mouth cause I dare not. But then written words r easier to write then speak. I know it is plain no matter wat I had written here. Sorry if I offended anyone of u guys during the 6 weeks. I dun know how to joke so I just talk really crappy stuff, else I just sit down at my work place & do my own work. U guys would always think that y am I so hardworking, cause I dun wanna offend any of u guys. Seriously. Will all the laugher & happiness perish after work?

At 12pm, we took pics wif the rest of the colleagues and went to J8 to eat. Wai Kit going back to JB. The rest went home while Nadhirah accompany mi to buy sth. Sry. I insisted that she accompany mi. :X We went to Marina Sq again. Ya. We came here thrice in a row. I brought wat I wanted. Hope she likes it. Nadhirah then go to This Fashion to shop. While waiting for her, just go look at books. Haha. She scared I waited too long for her so she came out. Actually, I am not really in a hurry ma, u also say u havent finished looking at the shop. There really got a lot of clothes for u to buy...haha. After that, we went to some more shops. Until Nad said she really tired then we went home. Dun know how to give my thanks to u.

There is a place. A place for us to meet.
There is a secret. A secret that we can share.
There is a wish. A wish that we grant together.
There is a few colleagues. A few colleagues that we neveer forget.
There is a feeling. A feeling of loss/joy.

This friendship last for 6 wks. Can we still carry on? Miss u guys so much...

No comments: