Thursday, December 16, 2004

After a sleepless night, Lol. Woke up. Today feel like going out cause sit and home face the com dunno do wat. Yesterday night keep smsing my sis. Dun know y suddenly wan to go to the GV website and check on Shutter. Ya. My sis really wan to see so badly, cause her friends all watch liao. In the morning, the GV website too many traffic so cant check on the movie. At about 11+, found that JP got a afternoon show, so quickly sms my sis, ask her wanna watch. She replied very quickly... We met at the bus stop then go buy tickets first and then go library. I borrowed a book to read. Sian at home ba.

The movie.... Some of the scenes r shocking... but somehow it is not scarly. Some of the parts I really like..now still remember some. The girls at the back is so noisy. Still read out the words somemore. But got one part that is a laughing scene. : D Amazing that they still can use it as part of the movie.

After the movie, my sis & I walk walk. I go around hunting for teddy bears. Dun ask mi y, cause I like them. At least can buy for myself. Hehe. So expensive. Appologize to my sis, everytime go out I like to look at soft toys. Take all ur window shopping time away.

No comments: