Thursday, December 02, 2004

Everything is wrong today, Dun know y? Maybe cause I skip work. We all NP students took our chances. All skip work for today except for Wai Kit & Martin. We didnt tell them. David Lim called all of us asking y all didnt come to work. OMG. 11/11 nvr go. Go on strike. Today going out with some SP guy & gals and Nadhirah to watch movie. Waiting for Nadhirah at the bus stop going to JP wif her. Nazri was surposed to meet us at Marina Square. At JP, we went to check the tickets of the movie. Sad, onli left front row seats. Then went to the library. Nadhirah told mi Nazri will be meeting them in JP. I wondered if he really plan for today or not. We met him on the Boon Lay mrt and went to Marina Sq. At Marina, we went to cinema and is really late for the show. Have to wait for the nxt show. Go to Suntec try, & they are not showing Shutter. Wah..walk along way & cant get to watch. We went for dinner at burger king. Nazri quite a sad mood cause he say he wanted to watch movie. Sitting beside the two malays, chatting or argueing. I sit there quietly.

Then we went to the esplanade. The two sat down near the stairs while I just went to the edge. I once came before with Din & RM. Really feels gd to sit here, listening to the waves crashing against the rocks & feeling the breeze. My mind was really empty but then, I could think of one thing now. Someone that is willing to sit here beside u. All my troubles seems to be thrown away. Took my sis & Nazri pics. Writing my diary under a shelter cause it is raining. Nadhirah keep on snatching my book. Lol. Nth to hide from my sis, let u see la. Nazri is talking wif his childhood friends now. Nadhirah looks really bored cause Nazri keeps talking none stop. Nazri keep insisting he has to go off at 8pm. Then we went home.

After I reached my house & took a bath, my body was itching all over. Have allergy. Got an injection & got an MC for tml. Sad day but enjoyable.

No comments: