Sunday, December 19, 2004

Finally my sis response. The other gal is ok le. I am so relieve. Aiya. Nadhirah. Cheer up. Nobody is blaming u, u also dun need to blame urself. I am at wrong also. Advicing ppl is not wrong. If u really treat them as friends, u will advice them, if not then y bother, right? Anyway, for this matter I have no experience in love. I know I needed that, not because u have experience in this, but as my friend, as a sis. I am very grateful. Advicing ppl is not wrong, dun any how say sry. Ppl who r ignoring this dvice just wish to 'kill' themselves. We just leave it here. Dun let this spoil our sis & bro relationship.

One more thing I wanna say to u. Be who u r, dun try to be someone that u r not surpose to be. If u wanna change, nake sure the change is for the correct purpose and not the wrong purpose. Dun care who ppl think u r. Be urself. I try to fill in more if I go to my MQE class. It really help mi in sth.

Really thanks so much. Nxt time, try writting on the chatterbox like Rozmail. See. He is giving mi a talk. :D

No comments: