Monday, December 27, 2004

Today went sch to do fyp. Got Tiong Peng accompany mi to the library. Stupid ppl talk so loud in the library & play with the window bind somemore. Cant concentrate. Then met Colin & his friend. They talk talk talk non-stop. I wanna concentrate doing my use case diagram so on the music loud. They say I got attitude problem. I put on my ear piece le and I didnt know that it is so loud u guys can hear la. & I cant hear u guys also. Once I am really serious, pls dun get in my way. After about one hour, I go to MCC wif Nadhirah. MCC = Malay Culture Club. I put my laptop inside, lazy to bring to Bishan. We going to collect our pay. Wait for Kee Yong for his lesson to end. Sit in the club house with Nadhirah. Wow. Quite old...the room. So many engineering club beside there. Some malay girls coming in & out of the clubhouse. Nadhirah put the bear inside the club house. Haha. It is pink hor, dun make it become other color.

Later, we met Kee Yong, Liana, Anjanna at the bus stop. Haiz...Raining. Take 74 all the way there. Didnt buy sth for E-Hui. Lol. Tht wanna give? The three gals always like to bully Kee Yong. Especially his red ear. Normal wat. Dun mock ppl lah. We say hi to some of the employee there, get our pay then went off. On our way to Juncti8n, we met the 2 TP gals. Then we tease Kee Yong again. Haha. Poor Kee Yong. After that, Nadhirah & I went back to school. Thats all. Think I left out a lot. Didnt notice many things today, sth in mind. Sth that Kee Yong & I talk about.

At home, quarrel wif my bro. Haiz. Still playing MS. He going to become obsess again. I mean we since we play the MS for 3 days. I stop now, trying at least. Maybe because of him make mi more concentration on my fyp.

Y ppl r so obsess wif sth. Y r ppl like that. The thing is gone so y keep thinking. Nadhirah ask mi to find one bf for her. All r obsess in certain thing. I am just to obsess in...

No comments: