Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hi blog, 2 days already. Blogging for yesterday & today.

Yesterday, avfe prac. Very pai sei. Cause the tutor ask us to do a class assignment. Then cause I cut the sound too short than make the soound kind of odd. After the third tries, I finally did a bit better. After my AVFE, I go PS going to meet Rong Ming at 2pm. Reach PS at around 1+. He later call mi saying that we meet at 3+. He was working. I spent my time looking at all the gift shop. So many fluffy bears. Wahh...cute. Wanted to give christmas gift to Nadhirah & Kelly. Hehe. Last christmas spent in sch. Hope. Watch Rong Ming working environment. After his working hour, we went MOS Burger & eat. Yeah. First time eat. Bleah! After that we went to shopping center to shopping center to look for gifts. He need to find a gift for his gf so he just call her to ask his gf. Haha. After going too a few shopping center, he bought a bracelet, I think. Wif a cat. We talk about lot of stuff but wifout Din. He is working. So many things to see. Then thirsty & tired. Many performance around that area. Rong Ming help mi to decide sth so we went to a book shop. Forget where le. Many books to see. I know la, I seldom go out ma, so everything is first time see la. K? Wanna buy wat for the 2 girls? Bears? Haiz... Rong Ming say I nvr gavee him a present for chrismas. Sry la. He show mi one favourite model car. One very small one also cost $12+. Wow.

Wat I did today? Go to sch to meet my supervisor. Some my friends havent met their supervisor, we are certainly lucky to have Nana as our supervisor. Today tht meet Anizah after school but she suddenly got to go teach tution. Then I found that Rozmail & Winnie is going to watch The Incredibles. I was planning to go to Orchard again. I even ask Nadhirah whether she wanna tag along. So I went wif Rozmail, Winnie, Jia Hui to eat our lunch. When I call Nadhirah, she havent had her lunch & was saying sth funny. Cheer up la. Dun keep things to urself. I am worry for u. Then we went to take bus then mrt to Bishan. So many ppl buying tickets. Wah...So many teddy bears around there. Sorry la. I really like soft toys la. Though I'm not kid anymore, but they r too cute. The show is very nice. Very funny leh. After that they two went home while I go Orchard. By the time I reach there is 6+, go to the same shopping center and brought sth. I didnt buy anything for the 2 gals. Guess who I am giving. Haha. After the tired walk, I just went home. Reach home at ard 9+.

Then I blog lah. Now, sth in my heart didnt break into pieces. Hehe. Y arh? I ask Kelly wanna give her present but she say we normal friend so no need gift. And also she say I not her type. That doesnt surprise mi and I am really happy for the word she said. My heart & brain inside is almost empty. Aiya. Bluff myself. Inside a bit sad. No mood for now ba. Pls let mi focus on fyp now. I will die for it now. Alone again. Nadhirah, if u r going to do fyp in sch, pls call mi or watever. I wanna do in sch. After the sch reopen, I go out so often. Still on vacation mode ba. Haiz..

No comments: