Sunday, December 12, 2004

Halo blog. Sry to put junks here everyday. Dun know how to begin the blog.

Write how I start my fyp? Call some of my friends, only Jia Hui reponse to my call. lol. I seldom mention her in my blog. She help people a lot. Really dun feel gd keep asking her to help. This semester also same class with her. Keep on asking her how to do this & that. Like taking her for granted. Dun know how to thanks her. Anyway by this semester can try to do sth ba. Blog, help mi to remember hor.

Nxt wk will be quite bz. I try to manage my time.

Saw my sis blog...Always look at her blog. everytime felt sorry for her. Dun know how to say this. Two of them give out so much. One is really bless now ba. The other kept remembering the past. R they same kind/type of person? Like wat the MQE tutor say. Feeling ppl will put themselves in other ppl shoes. Must they make so many stuff for themselves to think. I dun know y I can understand this type of feelings. Dun know if this all is really true? God. Pls gave them wat they wan. Dun let them suffer.

No comments: