Sunday, December 19, 2004

Dear blog,
maybe I wont be seeing u le. So sad now. Yesterday make my sis angry with mi. Then at night, Kristin chat wif mi cause she saw my nick. She so shock cause she didnt know Nadhirah is my sis. Anyway, today I did it again. Seems like I make another gal angry liao. Haiz... Am I only gd at this? Failure la.

Hope to see u soon ba. Sry for the two ladies that is angry wif mi.

Oh well. Start writing sth to lengthen this. Sis. If I know sometimes we tend to say we have no friends and u should know that. But however, we have some that still care for us. I dun know how stupid I am to put so many craps here. You teach mi so much, so many things that I experience it for the first time. A gal that let mi sit beside, talk wif mi. Tease u everyday but u knew it was a joke & not angry wif mi. Share problems together. But when u having troubles/doubts, sometimes u still keep it deep inside. For 2 days already, waited for u to blog to find wats troubling u. I am worry. At least give mi some reponse...

Yours Sincerely,

Khian Wei

No comments: