Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dear Blog,
This may be the last blog that I wish to write. just argue wif my sis then my wholle family. I dun know y I am so in a bad mood today. Maybe I lecture my sis, but she do not wan to listen to ppl nagging her. For an emotion person like my sis, u must go wif the flow, talk to her slowly emotion ppl will think slowly & response back slowly than others. I forget that. I do not want my sis to be this way. To say sth bad, u arent surppose to be this? R u a gal? Wat is ur name? How old r u? Y sacrifice sth for someone? Huh? Y dun wanna sacrifice sth for urself. Nad is mostly motivated by her emotion, yet is ofter not motivating her. As a gal & perhaps a strong kinestactic person, she can hardly control the emotion. Every we, as friends, say or do, even a slightess movement, will change her mood. She tends to think a lot. I told her that I feel like slapping her after the conversation. U deserve a wake up call.

Seeing her blog, she just read a book then got a fear that she has. So? Wat the hack r u hinting ppl? U r that sort of person, probia of going outside. Sis. When I am talking to u, I feel like scold all that vulgars to u. Who u r is not wat u think, but is depend on wat u do. Sometimes, I think that u r scare of sth, I think u r scare of ppl lecturing or scolding u. Now, my guess is correct. U know y. U just dun wanna change to a 'new' Nad bcoz u wan sth from the past.... u wan sth very important to come back to u. U should know wat urself wan. This is just wat I assume.

U allow ppl to view ur map but u nvr view other ppl map. Changing is perhaps the best for u. U r just being stubburn.

The last sentence I told her was rude, saying that dun let mi c her in sch, or else I will slap her.

Sis, gd enough or not? huh? Who r U? A sis only, I dun catergorise human whether they r gd or bad.. I learnt a lot these 3 yrs from u, ITP, work & friends. U r not a bad sis, just a 'stubburn' one. Wanna change others, y not try to change urself. U change mi in some way, I think that I have become better, or at least i try. Wat about u? U think we wanna lecture u arh? Who would waste time to say? All of them r ur friends or r the ones who care for u. Cant u see. Wat? U can onli see ur chse, and ur so call dream? Quit it. This is reality. Snap out of it.

No comments: