Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dear blog, I wanted to write my blog in a happy way today... but I cant.... Started the day, I play MS. Then go sch to do fyp. Met up wif Colin. Then met wif Kelvin & the rest. I manage to do some today. I know I really slack, each day do one thing. I am happy cause I manage to get old self back. Without my sis ard, I manage to do sth. So happy.

Going home, step into my house. See my hamster, when I take a closer look, just saw him lyingthere motionless with ants near its eye. I stood still there, sad. Feel like crying. I regret that I didnt take care of him for this 2 yrs. It die because he old le. When he die, he was sleeping. I dunno lah. Y must he die now, Cant u just accompany mi thr my 3 yrs. ....................


Hope that u have a better life!!!

No comments: