Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This morning keep calling GV, nobody answer my call. Go to lec, then talk to Daniel. Haha. I know Rong Ming also say mi, say for a small matter wanna quit. Go for experience onli. Like this cant go on, then I dun know how I can work in the real environment. Right?

After the lec go eat lunch wif Jia Hui & Winnie, didnt eat la. Then went library and do fyp, Seriously didnt do at all. Tht my story board is ok ready. At 4pm, onli 4 of us r wif Nana. Liana msg mi, she say she at NUH... Dunno y. Kept calling my sis, hehe, wu liao.. About the presentation to Nana, mine got lots of problem & very few features. Must show him nxt week again. Jia Hui & Mei Fang ones r ok. So...gd. Jade came first time to meet Nana then went off after my presentation. Nana many things also dun wan to let us do...Hehe. After meeting Nana, Jia Hui looks so stress. But then, I felt so calm. Thats is not mi, am I like this? Starting of poly, everything, the stress word is like written on my face. Friends keep on saying dun stress. Now looking at Jia Hui, I didnt stress at all, I keep smiling. She got a lot of things to change. Maybe the scenario. Chill. Then we went back to library and I pack my bag then go home..Alone. My sis going silat.

At home, so many ppl online, no one bothers to reply mi. Wander y? Aiya. All doing fyp ma. Dumb. Most nicks r 'stress'. Haha. My sis not feeling well today. Poor girl.

No comments: