Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Scare..Scare.. AVFE first assignment deadline. Aiya. Yesterday keep playing now panic. Then he say got demo someemore. Mine really lousy la. Aiya... After that met with Rong Ming to eat lunch, didnt eat as usual. Then go do my fyp wif Jia Hui, Winnie, Angeline, XiaoMei, Joshua & Rong Ming near the Blk 56. They dun wanna go library cause very cold. Trying to do my ERM while waiting for my sis. Wow...Can concentrate a lot without my lappy. Jie Hua came then went to the library cause there very hot. Saw Jia Hui & Rong Ming so stress. I also keep pesting Jia Hui. Nana say tml 4pm meet. Haiz... I got work leh. Call GV also no one pick up. 4pm, call my sis, then met her. She say she dun wanna go JP le. Haiz... Should be no mood again. This is common la. Maybe cause I say sth that she assume I am saying it is her fault. Assumption is not very gd at all. Dun assume things. I msg her a few times hoping to resolve sth.

Everytime I need someone/somebody to accompany mi then I can accomplish stuff. Today, although my sis didnt go to JP wif mi, I am very grateful to her cause I done sth for my fyp and not sitting at home playing game. It is not at my own will like wat my sis msg mi. I dun like to sit there doing my fyp. Sometimes I feel like it & sometimes I dun. Today is a dun feel like it day. Thinking since tml working then might as well go home play all day la. If there is no waiting for sth to happen, u would not wanna wait any longer. This is sth that is worth waiting. Maybe I am just use to wait for sth to happen. Believing in miracles a lot. Everytime saw u, dun know y I feel so relieve. Haha. Anyway, if u dun like ur bro then tell mi. And then tell mi sth I need to improve. Everyone is trying to improve himself/herself, for better or for worse. I wan ppl to advice mi for some reason, y? Only true friends will guide u and advice u. Dun be like mi, sometimes mood swing then my friends all scare of mi. Ask mi out, I say ok le then last min, backout.

After that I went to JP. Rong Ming & Hazel also going to JP. Throw the book into the return book slot then head down to the comic shop. Sad.. The comic havent come out. Go to mj & decide to buy my Ayumi cd. Dvd? Who can borrow mi so I can play it.... Going home just listening to Nobody's Home over & over again. Dun know y suddenly feel like it. Keep thinking of sis while listening.

Nite, found myself talking to a angry manager. Now wanna quit job also cannot. Now then I realise Ihave no time for work now. Wat am I going to do? So confuse. Y must make myself suffer. All my fault.

No comments: