Friday, January 07, 2005

Today, wat have I done....hmmm. MQE class. Early in the morning must come out & present sth. Preparing us for our assignment 1. Luckily, the tutor say can write in papers. Whew. I wrote sth about scolding my friends loh. How I should handle it if I have another chance. Should put myself on other ppl shoes before any action. After giving the paper to the tutor, the tutor gave us a mark cause it contribute to the participation marks, then we can go off. Wow. 8am class to 9am..cool. Nxt class got test. Didnt study at all. Sitting at the atrium waiting for my class wif Yong Wai & Willy eating sandwiches. After that we go co-op to buy drinks. Saw all my classmates gather there. Haha. Like a class gathering. I donated 10 bucks to the Tsunami donation drive. Lol. So little.

My MR class, tutor still give us revision before we had our test. Haha. The test qns all dunno. After 1 hour, go for lunch. So boring but yet so gd...Hehe.

The last class, too boring..to mention.

Tml need to work nite shift tml. Haiz... Who willing to visit mi?

NOTE: My sis seldom talk to mi le. Dun know y. Perhaps my assignment 1 should write sth like this.

No comments: