Tuesday, January 25, 2005

23rd, Sunday, I written a blog on a new website. I sent the link thr sms to my two sis. Wat the hell am I thinking? Wat am I doing? Oh well, sent already to late to do anything about it. I write about sth that I shouldn't have write. :X Going to work, for the first time working wif Rong Ming... haha. Quite sian.

24th, Monday, doing fyp in school, end up 3 hrs sitting down there looking at kel they all talking & eating. Regret. Jie Hua is not in sch. After they ate, I quickly try to solve my vb..but just lazy to do. Dunno y I still got no mood to do. Stuck there le, in the past, I should be trying all the way, but now I am slacking. Y? After that I went home to wait to watch movie with Rong Ming they all. Aiya...wait for so long also didnt call mi, guess they dun wanna watch le....After I took my bath, then they call. Haiz. Then go out, go walk walk at Mustafa. The Indian is having festival..wow. We buy a few items there then when we go out of the place. They all wan to go Geylang. Aiyo, first time go there, they all say the things all like so new to mi. I keep asking them wat is this wat is that. Lol. Funny right? Then we saw a lot of ..... Lol. I dare not look. Oh well... After that we go to a park, I forget wat is the name of the park. The wind is chilling. We took pictures there. When we went home, Anizah scare us saying she saw sth. All of us run & laugh. Hehe. The surrounding is empty without any car or ppl, onli us. Then we go eat prata & then went home at ard 4+ am.

Today go to sch early in the morning. Make up lesson for my IS MR module. zzZZzz. Sleepy. Manage to meet up wif Nadhirah in the bus. Haha. Then do practical & do fyp in library. wah. My problem in vb that took mi a few days to solve now can solve le. Dunno y everytime got sis ard, I can concentraqte more on wat I amm doing. By the way, y my sis so keen on getting cheese for mi? Dunno lah. Think she got a bit fever.

No comments: