Monday, January 10, 2005

Hi blog. So bz nearly forget about u...

Being almost three days le. Doing my work on Sat & Sun. Sat I am doing a nite shift. Start of work, scolded by VJ, cause I didnt count the amount correctly. Haiz... Dun know a lot of things yet lazy to learn. Serve customers must be fast. Mostly count wrong amount. This is worst. Before closing, we saw two guys carrying a girl, each grabing one hand & one leg trying to throw here down. One of her friends is buying sth from the candy bar. It is really dangerous cause they carried her until the edge le & over the ...dunno wat it is call le. Anyway, reach home by taxi at about 3am plus. Dun wan to wake up my family. Disturb my noisy hammie.

The following day, work up at 10 plus. Quickly do my MQE assignment. Hope I can pass cause got no one to ask. Dun dare to ask Kelly also. After that, I went to Bugis with my family. Saw many models & lots & lots of collective items. Wow. So many anime collective items. Wish I could buy them all. Wanted to buy sth but my bro said too expensive. All items are imported, thats y. THen I have to rush to my work place. Everything I done, very slowly. Kena scolded by so many ppl. Today scolded by one of my manager. Rong Ming doing RC and he went off soon after I go work. As usual, I am working in the candy bar. Dunno y this job makes mi happier. They say that at the candy bar, we can speak freely, the rest like the floor & box office, it will be very boring. Everyday doing closing, clean popcorn machine everyday. Today, I read my NLP book. The info inside really excites mi. Today, manage to talk to a few of my colleagues, found that most of them are 16, waiting for their 'O' Level.

After these few days, I found that boys != gentlemen. Y? So many customers, all the girls r carrying the popcorn & drinks. Boys didnt. Boys buy ticket & girls buy popcorn. Funny ma... No.

PS: This two days, dunno y, I misses all my friends a lot. Especially my 2 sis. Seldom see them online or in school. I also bz working. Worse of all, my schedule is ruin by my job. The coming Mon, Tues & Wed I got to work til closing. OMG. I dun care lah. Who to blame? Mi lah. Who ask mi nvr go write down the time on that sheet of paper.

No comments: