Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hi blog, nowadays been blogging once every few days. My sis very angry wif mi le. Not just because I didnt blog everyday, but then I neglect her yesterday during the afternoon briefing. I didnt mean to.

Wat I did for 10, 11 Jan & yesterday.

10 Jan. Go to school to do fyp. Didnt bring laptop wif mi casue all is hardcopy. Doing nth in the whole afternoon. Didnt get to meet Nana cause when I check my mail, the meeting time he has given mi is over. Then I resend another mail to him using my sis com. Got one guy there hugging my sis bear and slpping in the sofa. Then I rush to work le. Make new friends and think is mean friend ba. Aiya. They still young ma. Ask mi to do this & that. New Friends: Horace,Ivan,Melissa.

11 Jan. Go to sch in the morning, very slppy cause work until 12 plus last nite. Early in the morning split ourselves into 4 groups in our avfe class. Go out and film sth wif the video cam. Our group keep walking ard & didnt know wat to film. Boring. Someone say go swimming pool & film. Haha. We first record other group then ppl swimming. After all that filming, We went back and all of us gave the tutor the things we caught on video. After that, I waited in school to met my supervisor. Luckily he say I can start developing my prototype. Yeah. Can start le. After that, I went to my sis chse and sit there. So many ppl in the chse, so pai sei sitting there. Nth to say here cause my sis keep asking about fyp stuff, but then she didnt even touch on it. Sad. Going to rush to work again, saw my sis bear lying on someone laptop. Hmmm...It is a happy bear? My sis ask mi is it a male/female. Haha. Today, doing Floor wif a malay guy. He is a nice person & quite old. Hehe, only 30 la & single...haha. Then he say he got fiance. He smokes, funny. New Friends: Xing Yi, Ramlan,Garrick,Christina.

12 Jan. Didnt go sch today for an 'important' briefing. I dun care la. But my sis is there already. Ya...I left her alone out there. Mean, right? My head is bit giddy. Play, play & play until time to go to work again. Do,Do,Do at candy bar today. Nth for mi to remember. Go home early than that two days la. Keep smsing both my sis today. Wow. 50 plus outbox. Reach home, on my lappy & chat a bit. Then both sis went offline le. Ask Kelly if she got do her MQE, she ask to see my assignment. Haiz...Dun know if I think a lot, but now I given up. If friends r the type when they need help then suddenly will remember u de, then that is really not a friend at all. U r just a stepping stone for him/her to step on to reach their goals. I think Kelly is one & I am just a stone for ppl to step on. Haha. Siao. I say ask her friend loh, she got a few friends in the MQE class. New Friends: Christopher,Lye Huat,Yi Ming.

PS: Rong Ming say to the manager that I am that type of quiet boy...Now, U cant assume who I am. I have changed. Thanks to a few ppl & my class. I grew. Trying hard to be this way. Stop my worrying, keep simling, now, always. Hehe. Sis, I dun wan cheese now. All I wan is to see is that my 2 sis had a steady cheese and is settle down.
Rong Ming is right. Kelly is not the only girl in the world. Working in gv, saw many girls, but then didnt feel like looking at them.

No comments: