Saturday, November 06, 2004

Yesterday, Rong Ming msg mi at msn. Asking mi to ask around for sth. He just got this job. Is really good if friends have sth to tell u,u be the first to know. But then, maybe its my assumption. Always thinking from the negative sides. Then that if they have problems, then they will look for u onli. I wanna find another sis. haha. Dun know y I feel like that. She everyday confirm really bore when going to work... She also started to write or draw/sketch in the mrt. Dun know wat she wrote or draw. So boring... Lppk so weird keep on writing on the mrt, and everyone is staring at us. Feel so funny and sick writing my blog everyday.
Another sis. a cute malay girl. Two of my sis are blur blur type of gal. Cute? Lol. Today working in the office, all of us seems sick. All waiting for the meeting in the conference room...Poor Din have to sit alone when working. I feel soooooooooo...

This should be written yesterday..The blog when down... Haiz..

No comments: