Wednesday, November 03, 2004

ITP Week 2 Wednesday

Today I met Nadirah at the bus stop, didnt know she live so near from my house. We took the bus stop and mrt together. I read her blog yesterday and scribble sth to her. Dun know y in the mrt really nth to do. After reading ur blog, there are really a lot of thoughts. I gain some life experiences that I never get to experience in my life. I am not really ur bodyguard...haha. Like wat u have written back to mi, waiting for ur prince charming...dun force it.. I try not to talk about anything that may make u remember anything that will 'hurt' u. But everyday walk wif u to work and back home, i feel weird. Must be really boring to walk wif a guy that dun know any jokes to tease u, and nth to talk to u.

Work is really the same old stuff.....

No comments: