Thursday, November 04, 2004

Today, the company make a few proposal. Doing a nite shift, tying data into the database, checking valid website and categorize company. Making phone call at home. Dun know if LO approved? Not sure can take nite shift? Wondering y all they laugh when I told them I can only sleep at nite and cant sleep in the day. All the rest of them is all sick of making phone call liao. During the meeting at conference room there, Wai Kit keep asking me to take the nite shift. All the malays are better to work in nite shift then the day since now is still puasa. If I keep doing phone call, really dun know wat to write for my report... I dun like to be force into sth that I dun like. Ya true enough, I will be left alone. Ha. I am always like that ma.Wat to do. I dun mind.
Din, u think you know mi?U r wrong. Say you r my best friend is really a lie. I wont let anyone to get to know me. Not even u. I dun feel like working with Din and Martin. Every time I saw u guys chatting 2gether so happily, I am happy for u. At least have a friend to chat. Some friend that can really make u happy. Feel kind of sad everytime heard Din say he knows me for a few years.. People can change. Tell mi how much you know about mi? Think ofo this everytime, I will feel like crying, even shear a tear or 2. I am not a guy that u can joke around... moreover the guy joking wif mi is the one whom I hate most.

Before the end of our working days, we started to slack and they dun know y started to talk about relationship. Lol. Still got friend asking this type of thing. Listen to wat they say... feel kind of blur. cause dun even know anything they say..

No comments: