Friday, November 26, 2004

Yesterday came home so late so have to blog all together now. Yesterday, gonna celebrate Hazel birthday. As usual, I went to work wif Nadirah. Then go to eat in PS, looking around in PS until afternoon. Annjana & Liana went for a movie. While Roy, Kee Yong, Wai Kit & mi go shopping. Ha. Then I received Din sms, he finish 200 companies already. I was so shock and impatient to do my stack. I wanna hurry up and do my work. I am really sry if I am very rude to u guys lah. I dun like to slack.

Haiz..Then they all went home. Tht they said wanna go do survey after that. All not steady de. I have to go Orchard Plazza & do my survey. The place is quite empty and outside it started raining. Around 4+, I finish my stack. Then I went to OG to find sth. I am surposed to meet Din and the rest at 7. Aiya..go JP look around also can. The 300+ pieces of paper really heavy. I went to the meeting area, saw RM, Hazel & Din in a car. Tht RM bought one. Quite worried. We chat a bit on how we spent our holiday (all bz working lah) while waiting for Anizah. As usual, reach really late, but then understandable la. After work ma. Rong Ming drove us to Orchard Rd. Wow. First time experience. Dun wanna disturb RM a lot cause he need to concentrate when driving. But then during the trip to Orchard. There is a lot of laughter. Really fun. We went Newton area and eat. Then we went to coffee bean to buy cake for Hazel. Hazel need to go back home before 12 so RM drove to her place. We sang birthday song in the car and gave her the present. This is like the last year of ur birthday, that we can celebrate together le. Wish u all the best in everything!

I manage to Wah...Hehe.Today went to work then came back home after 2 hours. Haha. Still get my pay. :X

No comments: