Friday, November 19, 2004

Today going to my work place all by myself. No need to wait for Nadirah. Sitting on the mrt to Bishan, lonely...Ha. Kind of lonely cause going to the work place wif her for almost 3 wks already. Miss my sis... Working place today is really quiet and boring today cause Nadirah, Kamilah & Wai Kit did not come. Felt so sleeping and lazy. Liana and Annjana went to do the data entry. The only one left in our work area is Kee Yong, Roy, Mi and that Martin. He is really irritating. Early in the morning first thing he does is talking to the rest while Din and I do some searching on addresses. The whole day speak ill about Wai Kit. Worse is that he change Wai Kit's working area so that it looks like Wai Kit is dead. He is really .... True enough he talk a lot, same as u, but he didnt do anything to u. Y must u do this to him. For fun arh? Ur so call fun is too much lor. Martin, Kee Yong and Roy talk about the SP girls... Heard Martin say which gal can make it...?? Dun know y u like criticising people. Ppl can make it or cannot make it is none of ur business unless u wan to find a girl from that group.

During the work time, I am often sitting alone. Keep talking to myself. Use to it le. All those beside mi may find mi strange but u dun know y I am like that. Pls do not joke about it cause thats the way I am. A lonely guy. Dun wanna hang out wif friends if I have.

Yesterday saw my sis blog. Aiya. If u really need help then find mi when I online lah. I was working when I received ur sms. U finally found the blog skin u wanted le. Good loh. Sry I force u to give mi ur blog to see. Just wanna see wats going thr ur life. Browse onli lah.

No comments: