Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Today, going to work on our new assignment. So sian arh. Hands and legs so tired. Eat breadfast wif some SP guys & gals & Nadirah. Walking to Bishan MRT, I do some silly stuff. I ask Nazri if he like Nad. Haha. Dun know y sudden ask him this. Ask him if he has any gf. I very kpo. Sis. I test him out leh. Haha. U wan him badly ma?
Or I spoil ur 'plan'? Hehe.

Going to some company, but the security wont let mi in. Ask mi if I have any appointment with them. Dot. Going to Plaza Singapura. Heard my friends say that can find the shoppping center directory 'book' then can sit down and tick, tick, tick. Wanna try asking information counter, in the end, PS dun have any sort of booklet directory. Wahhh.. So suay arh. Have to really walk around PS le la. So many shops, basement so many food to eat. Wah... Most of the shops r easy to find out the nature of biz. Duh. Standing in front of the shops and check so embarassing, still carrying a big red file. So many people looking. Someof my friends has already gone home le. I wanna do finish these whole stack. So just do until I finish, at about 4+. Wah.. Even GV also need to tick. Really headache. Funny company.

No comments: