Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today is the worst day of my ITP. So far... Waiting for Nad for a while. She dress up really pretty. Lol. Then we took bus to work.
The whole day at work felt like doing nth. Hate to slack. Hate seeing Martin. Nth to do then come to our working area then chat. Talk crap ba. Say only loh, cant really do it la. Cant trust his words also. Wanna avoid him so much. Cant tolerate sitting alone with him. Every time I see him feel like killing him. Every time walk back to my sit, when I see him, I give him one angry look. Must try to put a smiley face when I see him every time. Hope Martin dun come to work. Hahaha. Is a wish..
Working also quite fun. Just do some checking. Then slack a lot.... Angeline ban us from going to J8. Sad.. Haha. Then we do somemore checking for any info that shouldnt be in the docket. Then we do another job for another person. Need to check contract against the proofcopy, compudata, Product & Service List and Trade Name List. Our job rotation is sort of like going through all the process from getting the info from client to the publishing info in green bk. Now I dun have any request. Wish to do more. So much fun now.
Hate. Hate. Hate. Everyday take mrt then sometime will see some stupid couple so intimating. Some more is in front of mi. CANT STAND IT.

No comments: