Monday, November 22, 2004

Today, going to do a new assignment. Haiz...Gonna get seperated wif the rest. Hate this. Early in the morning, like in a lecture like that, so sian. He talk a lot, talk non-stop for 2 hours. Haiz...crappy MD. That stupid Martin wanna set the quota. I dun care, wat he do, i wont listen. After lunch, the whole group gather around and chat. Martin feeling really proud that he pass his PWA. Then we set off to our own destination. So bored...see everyone has accompany. So sad. Everytime I am always the odd one out. Mi go alone to Clarke Quay mrt station. So sian. Keep looking around, asking for direction, walking here and there...so hard to find the place. Not a shopping center leh. Sms my sis see if she got do a lot ma. Luckly, all do very few. The whole stretch of road is River Valley Rd and I am expected to look for the shops beside the road. Stupid thing is that when I was going home in the other direction(cause I cant find the block number that was in my list), the shops that I pass by, the block number decreases, Lol. Then need to take out my list then do loh. I really blur. Hope tml will go smoothly. After that River Valley Cl then can go Somerset le. Yeah... On my way home really boring, really feel like having an accompany by my side? Haha. Got a sis & bro feeling ba. Lame.

No comments: