Saturday, November 06, 2004

Today,wanna make myself bz..

This morning, Nad misses a bus cause she forgot to bring her ezlink card and then have no choice but ti take the bus from Bukit Batok. At the bus interchange, we saw Rpy and Kamilah.. After the bus we board travel for a few stop, we saw Liana and Annjana aboard the bus. After we alight at the bus stop. We saw Kee Yong alighting from the bus behind the bus that we r on. The seven of us walk together to work. Dun know y today the bus travel so fast, reach at office so early... Other then the seven of us r in our working area and the TP gals in theirs, Din, Martin and Wai Ling is not around. Starting of work, we r waiting for the paper work that Angeline have told us. We r ask to numbered all the pages in every files. All the files so thick. I am the only one that writes very slowly. Haha. After that, still need to make hone calls. We slack a bit then think about wat we gonna do after work.

Luckly, Wai Kit walk wif us to Bishan. Wai Kit is a funny guy, mature? Maybe. Nadirah wanna buy sth for her friend so we accompany her. The bracelet Nadirah saw is not really nice. Afer a while, Nadirah and I went home and Wai Kit still wanna walk around J8. I went to JP while Nadirah went back home. My cousin and I r looking around for a present. All seems so expensive and dun know wat to buy. After a while, we went back home.

After that, I went fishing with Siang Liang and Keng Soon. Siang Liang caught alot of goldfish. Haha. Use bread as lure. Need to keep practicing my casting. So tired now. Really enjoy my life.

No comments: