Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Today, hiaz...so sian, have to do survey again. Reach office quite early, then called us to the conference room. Let them check how much we had done. They dun trust us. Haha. We encouter some problems then have to tell them.

After that, Kamilah and I went to do survey first, cause the rest of them r going 2gether. We took the mrt. Going to Clarke Quay again. Lazy to talk wif the rest. They all really seems to like martin a lot. All started to crap. I dunno if I still know them or not. Felt so left out. Like wat my sis says, she dun feel close wif the NP le. I understand. But try at least. If u try, they wont accept then thats their problem.

Still remember which bus I should take, which route to go. River Valley Rd so long. So difficult to find the place. Walking back and forth. So lonely and hot. Ask security to guide mi. Luckly, they r quite friendly. Then at last I finished that area le. Yeah. Going to Park Mall. At least is in a shopping center. Should be easier. Starting from the basement all the way up to the 8th floor until one company. The staff asked mi wat I am doing here. They said that this is a private area, must ask permission to come up here. Or else will call the security. I didnt know ma. Nvr put lvl wat is private one. Check until half-way le then get chase out. Feel like going home early today.

Today found out that I forgot to put my hp to vibration mode. Nvr heard Nadirah calls. Haha. Sry Nardirah. Dun know y I wanted someone to accompany mi home. Blush.... My sis wanted to go to JP to borrow books. So we went there loh. When we took the bus home, it was raining. Luckly, we r not doing work on that time, or else we will be drench. Tml still got to go Somerset there. New area, new begining, new excitment.

No comments: