Sunday, February 06, 2005

Yesterday, morning before going to work, my sis is having a fever. Ask her to rest, dun do fyp. She didnt reply much back.

Dun know if I have been cheated ma. Mei Bing wanna change shift wif mi saying she got some problem, but is Lyettnet who is asking to mi. I saw Mei Bing smiling away when I am working. Nvm la. I dun wan to know the truth. All candybar staff working during my shift, mostly r female & Malay. Haiz... Got one time I turn to my right and look at other staff to see got anything to do, then the Malay girl, Mei ask y I keep smiling...Like I must look gloomy during work. Lol. Then I turn to my left since there is nth to do ma. My first trainer,another Malay girl, dunno how to spell her name, first time saw her smile, she also ask mi y I keep smiling, got cio bu arh... Aiyo, must serve ppl must smile. Found out that a girl that can speak chinese and look quite like a Chinese, but is exactly a Malay. Ask her how come can speak Chinese and she said she learned it in K1, then father stop her from learning. She is a funny girl, told mi that she have yet seen a 'yan dao' for the past few hours. She also said that she saw one in JP GV. She say that guys that r attach also not that 'yan dao'. The Malay girls there is not really that fiece after all. They r really friendly & pretty. Haha.

Smsing back to my sis at midnight cause cant reply during work time. She dun know how to do sth for her fyp. So late didnt slp. Came home ard 12 plus. Didnt do fyp, got play MS.


No comments: