Thursday, February 24, 2005

Havent been blogging for a few days le. These few days is just moody, dun feel like doing anything other than playing MS. My mood keep swinging. Lol. Been trying to help girls rather than guys. Sometimmes, dun even know y I am helping. Mine even cannot make it le, then y help ppl?

Today, didnt do fyp again. Been 'trying to help friends' again. Haha. Not much of a help. First time this semester felt so stress.

After 'helping' ppl, decide to change my blog skin. Browse a few, this blog skin now, is more of a femine color, but, it is really lovely.


I have finally realize sth. I felt so lonely during this fyp days. I really wish to have someone to accompany mi til the very end. Friends, when u ask them out, they just ignore u. When they need help, they would keep asking for u.

Sis, a funny thing to say is that sometimes u say I force u to go out with mi, u r willing to go with mi. I am really happy cause my thinking is fix at one way. How I wish I could correct my thinking. How I wish I could have true friends. How I wish I could have friendss by my side when I need them..........

No comments: