Friday, June 10, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!!! I know you cant see this but i really want to tell u tis. Take care for mi so long le, now i am going to army soon. Thanks for everything. Many times i shouted at u, but u did not blame mi... Many moments i still remember... Tml thoough can go out and eat in a restaurant so can celebrate... but my mum prepare something for me cause Sat is sort of a festival for us.... Lol... dunno how to
say... Love you !!

After my mum's birthday is er.... Kelly's birthday and the day I am going to army. Well, at least sms her ba..

Funny thing though, that time i remember, i always miss her so much... but now, i hardly do.

Everytime, reading ur blog, is like a plain life... blogging each and everyday abt one thing. You cant get out of it. Haha. Silly... gal. Life is not like tis. Each of us have a unique path to go, the only thing is we must find it ourselves. There may be misleading paths, big & small obstacles, wat we need is just is a strong mind... Bleah... Rubbish....

Yesterday, I chat wif Anizah, and knew that her fyp is due on 22 June... I think... She dunno the codings and I deleted all my files.... so I ask her to come to my house...

Have a wish, looking for another partner in life... That time I was dumb, I was hoping for a girl much like Kelly or Ayumi... big eyes, long hair blah blah blah..
Now I know it is wrong to think that way, the way I look, the things i look for... is not about looks.. things i hate... perhaps it can be use to choose..... i hope i make a correct thing. Gd thing now is there is not much things to think abt in army when u dun have a gf... it is gd or wat.. Hehe.

Things i hate, speak vulgar, smoke, drinking, gamble... Tis is funny only, cause who knows, after army i will do that... haha..

No comments: