Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Every night, mood keep changing, thoughts began to wonder...

Frankly, it is like going through all the things I had encountered. Cause I am a slow guy, you cant ask me to be quick to response. I can give ppl a gd answer if you give me time.

For the past few weeks since I am out of job, I started spending lots of $$. Haha... I manage to buy sth for my cousin, and since he is sick that day, it is ok to buy one cheap one and he should love that toy very much.

I wan......to stop writing......both.....things... Need to buy books to read.....

There are two groups of friends here, A and B.

Group A has many common intrest and it is very comfortable and fun to hang out wif. They are friends whom I made from the start of my 3rd year. Haha. Just a semester, we get along pretty quick. Most of the time they would ask mi to go out for a swim or a movie... I also learnt many things from them.

Group B is doing lots of childish act and I am very paisei when going out wif them. They are my friends since year 1. Anything they talk about, I wouldn't understand at all, mostly is like ' boys stuff', like car, motorcycle and so on.

Wat the hell am I thinking? Haha. Just thinking onli. Dun get serious.

No comments: