Sunday, October 24, 2004

Just a happy day to remember

Dun know y I felt so happy and excited this morning. Two of my secondary friends ask me to go fishing and barberque wif them. We planed this last nite, discussing the stuff needed and organise accordingly. Before the day we went fishing, Siang Liang told me about all the stories about Keng Soon organizing 'fishing trip'. He asked a few of his friends to come, and in the end is just the two of them fishing. He is still the same, even if he plan, he never plan properly. When we went to buy the foods for the barberque, Keng Soon put in all the stuff needed without thinking. Haha. I dun know wat to say. He told us that his budget is $50, but then he like spending money like water.
When we went there, Siang Liang and I started to fish, while Keng Soon when to pick up his freinds. We talk about lot of stuffs since we haven't met for more than 2 yrs. They haven't change a lot, still the same character. There is so much stuff to catch up wif them. Siang Liang also teach me how to cast. When I tried, it is really simple. After a few casting, my hand hurts, cause I haven't exercise for quite a while.
After the barberque, Keng Soon friends went home. He forget to ask them to pay for the barberque money. He is kind to give away the fish Siang Liang has capture.
I dun know how to end this.

No comments: