Thursday, October 21, 2004



In my school life, I dislike to look at girls. I do not even dare to look into a girl face or speak with them even if I known them for a few years. Every time I sit beside a girl, I just felt very uncomfortable.

The first time I look at her, I don't know why I felt that I need to know her more. This is the first time I notice a girl so much.

She has long hair... Perhaps I like gals with long hair ba. Seldom wear her specs.

Everyday I keep thinking of the girl, couldn't concentrate on what I am doing. That year on my birthday, I ask my friend for her hp no.. I manage to get every communication I can use to communicate with her. I am only able to chat online with her only, she does not go online often. Everyday looking at the plain computer screen waiting for her to come online. Feel kind of sick. When she ask me to help her, I will try everything to help her. She just regard me as a friend, a school mate. Try asking her out a few times, get rejected. Wanted to forget her, but every semester get to see her in some classes. During the class with her, I always try to glance at her. Nvr get a chance to sit beside u, do assignment with u, talk to u...
Caught her sleeping in the class..

I started to change. I am able to talk with girls more than my old self. But think too much of her. Cant stop thinking of her. Silly enough. Only see her appearence but nvr see her inner self.

No comments: