Friday, October 22, 2004

Friends that I nvr forget



Friends, Close friends.......

Rong Ming, Din, Hazel, Anizah. These are my four best friend.

Rong Ming and Din. I often hang out with them. They were the first group of friends that I hang out with. They are funny cause everytime I went out with them, I laugh a lot. We did our assignment together, stay over at each other house, watch movies. Everytime I am with them, they like to tease me as if they regard me as a kid. Sometimes I just treat it as a joke. I am quite a serious person so I really feel uncomfortable when going out with them. I know that I don't really understand a lot of stuff around me, the country I live in, the people around me and even their conversation. To me, I think they are quite childish. I am not a kid anymore, I just need to explore the world outside.
As time pass by, we seldom contact one another. Rong Ming has Hazel and the rest of his outside friends. Din has to work. As for me, I don't even have any secondary school friends to contact. Now, not even Poly.......
I know that sometimes I really irritate you guys a lot. Shout at you guys, ignoring you guys.
When I have some unclear thoughts or doubts, I don't dare to talk to you guys because you guys wold think it is lame or sth like that.
I just wanted to let u guys know how I felt, thats all. U guys are still my friends.

No comments: