Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Friends, Hah... I got many when doing coding. Now, I left wif none...
Haha.... Funny right.
Haiz. Now Left wif 2 options :
1. Keep playing games.
2. Do assignment alone.

Y cant I have someone now? Y? I am really in need of help...cant just anyone at least stay wif mi for a while... I know la. Tools is only use whrn necessary, u can treat mi as if i am not there la, dun neglate mi can le.

I am a guy. Yet I get really emotional, keep crying because of this sort of things. When playing games, got ppltalk to mi, so fun... When I doing any assignment, if got ppl chat, then is motivation le.

Tml, 'A' say she not going to sch le. OK. Today I didnt do fyp, been playing all day, thought tml can do fyp in sch wif her. Ask 'B' they got book project room or not, she reply not going to school. Should have known.....should have....y gave mi hope when there is none. In the past, I dun trust anyone of u, cause I am always on my own. After this few semester wif u guys, I try and trusted u guys. But, I shouldnt be so silly/naive.

'A' wanted to help mi find sth I lost... I dun think u can help. Cause the lost is u.

I will stop here, if not, my mom will c my tears.

No comments: