Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Day

My emotion is getting worse once again. Sometimes I can control it most of the time I just cant help it. Now I am studying in school. Just a few days ago, many things I do not understand, trying hard to learn. I am still concern with the pillar I am looking for... Without a pillar, I still find it hard to survive...
Last month, I met a few ingame friends, though my first time meeting them, I have the courage to meet them, I wanna meet more friends. Trying something new...
I hate to see/do something over and over again everyday. I want to do something new everyday. That is 1 big problem. I wonder how am I going to find a jib if I have that problem? Not to say have a gf or a wife.
Everyday, I been thinking of girls, but in school, I dare not look at any girls. It is my mind that is doing this to me. The malay girl that I like have a bf, just saw her friendster ytd. When I looked at it, I wanna wish them both all my blessing... :D Nothings beat making your love ones happy, correct? I ask myself, what do I look for? A substitute? A play-play relationship? A real one? Hahaha. Nah. Perhaps is only the brain think too much. Heart is totally different thinking. Many of my friends study different course from me, but I am happy to see them in school. Now trying to get to make new friends in school.

No comments: