Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today is a really enjoyable day. Me and my two secondary friends went to play badminton and pool together. Long time since I went to jurong east complex; and meet up with them. Play for a while only and I get tired. Weeks haven't been exercising so... After 2 hours, at first, we thought of going to the creative sales at their own building, but then again... tml maybe a better time, last day always get more bargain. We walk to jurong east entertainment for a dinner then went to play pool. During the game, there was a lot of laughter.

Everytime, together with them, give me a percious memory. Though we don't have a lot of similiarise, our personnalitise are totally different, but among all my friends, I am able to laugh louder with them.

I am still trying to ask my poly friends to hang out.

2 more weeks... and what...? Scool or work? I haven't got an answer, still very indecisive. But still, there is nth for me to worry about... haha.

Long time post 1, so have to write sth more. Hehe. Though this blog only I can see it, don't care how many ppl see this blog, even me only. I just feel like writing. Bye bye.

No comments: